Friday, April 22, 2011

Introduction

So to start off my new blog I'll introduce myself. I am Casey. I've been known to be a little weird or awkard but usually not in a horrible way just in a quirky way as the blog title would indicate. Many times in my life I will get lost in a train of thought and then decide to vocalize this final conclusion which in turn makes me sound random, which of course in the situation it is random and in turn makes me seem a little weird.

On to more biographical information. I am currently 26 years old (which is weird to me) and recently got married to a wonderful woman named Lora. We built a house in Wichita and are both Accountants. I was born in Wichita, KS and then moved to Garden City, KS for high school, as my mom married a nice gentleman out there. I've always enjoyed playing sports and as of late have not been able to partake in such activities, which is slightly disappointing.

I started college at Southwestern Oklahoma State University and finished my undergrad at Kansas State University (Go Cats!). I then got my master's of Accountancy at Kansas State and am now a CPA in Wichita.

That gives you a general idea of where I'm coming from as I get into this blog. I don't expect too many followers as I'm an exciting accountant and not a great writer. I also don't currently have a clear direction for this blog so I'm thinking I'll just play it by ear and start out with random stories about my life, both past and present as I see fit. Here's to hoping it doesn't suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment